The Chicago Infrastructure Trust publicly introduced its Housing initiative at a community development forum hosted by Housing Action Illinois on May 5, 2015 in Chicago, an event supported by Wells Fargo Bank.
The New Chicago Bungalow: A Flexible, Affordable and Sustainable Archetype for 21st Century Chicago was paneled by:
– Catherine Baker, Landon Bone Baker Architects
– Andrew Geer, Enterprise Community Partners
– Bryan Esenberg, City of Chicago Department of Planning and Development
– Charisse Conanan Johnson, Chicago Infrastructure Trust
– Mary Ellen Guest, Historic Chicago Bungalow Association (Moderator)
The Trust’s presentation is available here.