The Chicago Infrastructure Trust seeks a Program Analyst to administer and manage the City of Chicago / Chicago Infrastructure Trust’s Home Buyer Assistance Program. The selected candidate is expected to have strong multi-tasking skills, attention to detail, and strong interpersonal and written communication skills. This position provides management of grant administration and ensures complete program compliance.
- Assist in the development of, oversight, and management of the Home Buyer Assistance Program.
- Work with and be the primary contact person for City of Chicago representatives, participating lenders, and program administrators.
- Issue and update the program manual and other documents related to mortgage loans and grants as deemed necessary and approved by our City partners.
- Maintain and update CIT website regarding the Home Buyer Assistance Program.
- Maintain appropriate record keeping for future retrieval, review, and audit.
- Prepare and submit quarterly reports, prepare special programmatic reports upon request, and ensure federal, state, and local compliance.
- Compile information from servicing lenders on loan characteristics and performance over time.
- Prepare weekly Excel spreadsheet summaries, monthly reports, quarterly reviews, annual summaries of loan reservations, closed loans by income, by ward or census tract, by credit factors, fee income, and fee projections.
- Review database information on applicants to ensure consistency with the information contained on the paper documents.
- Update information and enter all necessary data.
- Review all reports for accuracy prior to submission to the requesting person or entity.
- Work with the program administrator on the administration of down payment assistance, closing costs, wire transfers, and fee received.
- Ensure appropriate loan documentation and certifications are received.
- Ensure reservation and approval letters are sent out prior to scheduled closing date.
- Assigned projects and tasks are on strict timelines and must be accomplished within the agreed-upon due dates.
- Assist in the drafting of any brochures, marketing material, and advertising.
- Participate in community outreach initiatives and workshops.
- Provide daily customer service to lenders, program participants, and general public.
- Assist with other program related document processing and administration as needed.
Reporting Relationships: Reports to the Executive Director and/or senior management
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- BS in Business, Statistics, Accounting or Related field and 2-3 years of related work experience.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise discretion and sound judgment in performing a wide range of complex responsibilities under limited supervision.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with all constituents, both internal and external to the CIT.
- Strong Microsoft Office/Excel, database, and Windows experience preferred.
- Knowledge of mortgage/lending business preferred, but not required.
SALARY: Commensurate with experience
CLOSING DATE: This position is open and the CIT is accepting applications until further notice.
INSTRUCTION: Interested candidates should send a resume and a cover letter noting “Program Analyst” to:
The Chicago Infrastructure Trust is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual assigned to this work. The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned.